CJEProductions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private forum for the talented minds of Crackerjack Emporium Productions

2 posters

Costume Designing/ Make-up/ Hair

MelisaD
    MelisaD
    Admin

Costume Designing/ Make-up/ Hair Empty Costume Designing/ Make-up/ Hair

Post by MelisaD Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:05 am

I know there has been some talks about Brandon possibly using the space to do hair. I know that salons (even private ones) have some pretty strict regulations. I had an idea that if we set up a make-up station for the actors if anyone asks we simply say it is for prepping the actors/ models before a shoot. In relation I thought that people often also go to events and would like to have their make-up and hair done. I don't know how plausible that option is but putting it out there see what you all think?

As for costuming I know we will need that for our different series and I think if we get some people who are pretty good with sewing and fabrication I could store my sewing machine there and we can offer that service as well for people who want costumes for Halloween, cosplay, LARPS, and parties.
    JustinB

Costume Designing/ Make-up/ Hair Empty Re: Costume Designing/ Make-up/ Hair

Post by JustinB Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Nathan and I do all things visual. Costuming, makeup, fabrication, prosthetics, all of it. The ultimate piece is our Witch King costume which you can find on the NDFX Facebook page which everyone should already be following
    MelisaD
    MelisaD
    Admin

Post by MelisaD Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Yes, I was following and I love the work. I just didn't realize you did sewing as well, lol.
    JustinB

Post by JustinB Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:04 am

Yes yes, I still need some practice with a sewing machine but I do see as does he

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:48 pm